Recipe of Speedy Lemon Blueberry Trifle
Lemon Blueberry Trifle. This Lemon Blueberry Trifle has layers of angel food cake, creamy lemon filling and fresh blueberries. There's something magical when lemon and blueberry get together. This mouthwatering lemon blueberry trifle is impressive yet incredibly easy!
Use store-bought cake if you're short on time! Perfect for potlucks and holidays, this lemon blueberry trifle is easy to make and absolutely delicious! Lemon Blueberry Trifle made with delicious lemon angel food cake cubed and layered in a trifle bowl with a tart lemon glaze, fresh blueberries, and Cool Whip.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon blueberry trifle. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This Lemon Blueberry Trifle has layers of angel food cake, creamy lemon filling and fresh blueberries. There's something magical when lemon and blueberry get together. This mouthwatering lemon blueberry trifle is impressive yet incredibly easy!
Lemon Blueberry Trifle is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lemon Blueberry Trifle is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon blueberry trifle using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Blueberry Trifle:
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese 1 block, softened.
- Get 6.8 oz of instant lemon pudding 2 (3.4oz) boxes lemon pudding mix(dry mix only, do not prepare according to box).
- Take 3 cups of milk brought to room temperature.
- Get 8 oz of whipped topping 1 tub, thawed.
- Take 2 of Angel food cake 2 loaves or 1 tube cake, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Prepare pieces of 4 cups blueberries (2 pints fresh blueberries).
- Prepare of Sliced lemon for garnish (optional).
This Lemon Blueberry Trifle is a must for this summer! It's easy to throw together in your trifle bowl In your trifle, start by layering the cake on the bottom, place have the cream cheese mixture on top of. These individual blueberry lemon trifles are not only adorable, they're packed with flavor. The soft cake is lightly flavored with lemon.
Instructions to make Lemon Blueberry Trifle:
- Beat the cream cheese and the dry pudding mix together until smooth. Slowly add the room temp milk until smooth. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping..
- In a 3-quart bowl, layer 1/3 of the cake, 1/3 of the pudding and 1/3 of the blueberries. Repeat layers two more times. Garnish with reserved whipped topping and lemons..
- Cover and chill until ready to serve..
- Notes-Make sure milk is at room temperature so that the cream cheese doesn't seize up. I use store-bought angel food cake for the cake layer, but buttery pound cake would be equally delicious. You could also make a homemade angel food cake!.
The luscious whipped cream balances out the sweetness of the. Lemon and blueberries are one of my favorite combinations of all time! Admittedly, I love lemon with just about anything, but the marriage with blueberries is positively. Even when something is yummy, time can take it's toll before getting the chance to eat it all. This is especially true of homemade baked goods – breads, muffins, cookies.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lemon blueberry trifle recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!