Recipe of Speedy Apple Cake
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, apple cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Apple Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cake:
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 200 g of cake flour.
- Take 8 g of baking powder.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 of medium apples.
- Make ready of Zest & juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- Make ready of 50g melted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbs of plain yogurt.
Steps to make Apple Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform or square baking pan, set aside. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, zest, salt, sugar. Add melted butter, yogurt, lemon juice & whisk until blended. Sieve with flour & baking powder. Using spatula to fold..
- Peel apple and cut in to 4. (2 large pieces for each). Chop 1/2 apple into roughly 1/2 inch squares & Use a knife to cut across the apple. Fold the chunked apple then pour on the pan. Arrange 5 large pieces of apple in a circle around the pan..
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until the cake is cooked when tested with a skewer. Let cool for 10 minutes & release from the pan. Dust with powdered sugar..
- The cake is really moist, perfectly delicious and studded with tender pieces of fresh apple..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food apple cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!