Recipe of Favorite Lemon Drizzle Cake
Lemon Drizzle Cake.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lemon drizzle cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Drizzle Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lemon Drizzle Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemon drizzle cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Drizzle Cake:
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare of Caster Sugar.
- Get of Cake.
- Take of Self-raising flour.
- Make ready of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare of Softened Butter.
- Get of Eggs.
- Get of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Get of Lemons.
Instructions to make Lemon Drizzle Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix Cake ingredients together, including the rinds of both lemons (Save both lemons for topping after removing rinds)..
- Spoon Cake mixture into a 10inch greased and lined baking tin or divide into individual muffin cases..
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a skewer comes clean from the centre of the cake. If baking in muffin cases, cook only for 10-15 minutes..
- Whilst cake bakes, mix 8 ounces of Caster sugar with the juice of two Lemons. This needs to be a thick paste, therefore you may not need to use all of the lemon juice..
- As you bring the cooked Cake mix out of the oven, immediately apply the sugar and lemon juice topping..
- Leave to set until topping becomes crunchy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lemon drizzle cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!