Fluffy and Rich Lemon Cakes.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fluffy and rich lemon cakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fluffy and Rich Lemon Cakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Fluffy and Rich Lemon Cakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fluffy and rich lemon cakes using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy and Rich Lemon Cakes:
- Make ready 1/2 of Lemon.
- Take 30 grams of Butter.
- Make ready 10 grams of Milk.
- Make ready 1 of Egg (large size).
- Make ready 40 grams of White sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of ●Cake flour (use 40 g if you don't have corn starch).
- Prepare 10 grams of ●Cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- Make ready 10 grams of Lemon peel (if available).
- Prepare of Icing:.
- Get 1 of Lemon flavored white coating chocolate.
Steps to make Fluffy and Rich Lemon Cakes:
- Lightly grease a pan with butter. Wash the lemons well and grate the skins, and squeeze out the juice. Melt the butter in a hot water bath, combine with the milk, and keep warm in the hot water bath..
- Beat the egg with a hand mixer inside a hot water bath at a high speed. Once it has become fluffy and bubbles have formed, add in the sugar over several turns and continue to beat..
- Remove from the hot water bath once it's warm to the touch (about 40℃), and beat with a mixer until bubbles cover its blades. Finish it off by beating at a low speed for 1 minute until you end up with fine bubbles that are hard to pop..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Sift the • dry ingredients into step 3, add in lemon peel to taste, and give it a quick stir throughout..
- Combine the melted butter that you've been keeping warm, with the lemon juice and grated peel, add in one scoop of the batter from step 4, and stir. (The butter won't sink in easily)..
- Drizzle the melted butter mixture from step 5 onto the surface of step 4, and stir in a wide circle while scraping up from the bottom of the bowl and rotating it. You should end up with a fluffy batter..
- Fill the pan 90% of the way with the batter, and bake at 170-180℃ for 16-20 minutes. Drop the pan from a height of 10 cm after baking, remove from the pan, and let cool..
- [Finishing Touches]:Melt the lemon flavored white chocolate in a hot water bath, and coat the cakes. Decorate with colored sugar dragées or lemon peel before it solidifies for a cute effect..
- I had some leftover coating chocolate, so I used it as a topping on rusks, cranberry biscotti, and marshmallows, etc..
- Icing tip 1: The coating chocolate won't have a nice texture if you heat it up to a high temperature. If melting it in a microwave, heat it for a short time..
- Icing tip 2: Melt the coating chocolate at about 60℃, and keep warm in a 50-60℃ hot water bath to be able to cover the cakes smoothly..
- Icing tip 3: if you want to cover the cakes with a thick layer of icing, take the icing out of the hot water bath to allow it to thicken, and then ice the cakes..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fluffy and rich lemon cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!