Blueberry Lemon Cake.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, blueberry lemon cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry Lemon Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Blueberry Lemon Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook blueberry lemon cake using 20 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Lemon Cake:
- Make ready of Cake.
- Take 1 cup of unsalted butter *softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs *at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour *careful not to overmeasure.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Make ready 3 medium of Lemon *ZEST AND JUICE.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Fresh Bluebarries.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Cream cheese frosting.
- Make ready 8 oz of full-fat cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter *room temperature.
- Make ready 3 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of 1-2 tablespoon Heavy Whip Cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Blueberry Lemon Cake:
- Directions: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray three 9×2 inch cake pans with nonstick spray. Set aside. Make the cake. Using a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high until creamy – about 1 minute. Add granulated and brown sugars and beat on medium-high speed until creamed, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until everything is combined, about 2 full minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Set aside.In a large sized bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat on low speed for 5 seconds, then add the milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Remove from the mixer and stir lightly until everything is just combined. Toss the blueberries in 1 Tablespoon of flour and fold into the batter. Batter is extremely thick. Do not overmix at any point. Overmixing will lend a toug.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blueberry lemon cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!