Recipe of Award-winning Blueberry Lemon Cake
Blueberry Lemon Cake.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, blueberry lemon cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry Lemon Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Blueberry Lemon Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry lemon cake using 20 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Lemon Cake:
- Prepare of Cake.
- Take 1 cup of unsalted butter *softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs *at room temperature.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 3 cup of all-purpose flour *careful not to overmeasure.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3 medium of Lemon *ZEST AND JUICE.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Fresh Bluebarries.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready of Cream cheese frosting.
- Make ready 8 oz of full-fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter *room temperature.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of 1-2 tablespoon Heavy Whip Cream.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Blueberry Lemon Cake:
- Directions: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray three 9×2 inch cake pans with nonstick spray. Set aside. Make the cake. Using a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high until creamy – about 1 minute. Add granulated and brown sugars and beat on medium-high speed until creamed, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until everything is combined, about 2 full minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Set aside.In a large sized bowl, toss together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat on low speed for 5 seconds, then add the milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Remove from the mixer and stir lightly until everything is just combined. Toss the blueberries in 1 Tablespoon of flour and fold into the batter. Batter is extremely thick. Do not overmix at any point. Overmixing will lend a toug.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food blueberry lemon cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!