Recipe of Favorite Lemon Angel Food Cake
Lemon Angel Food Cake.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lemon angel food cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Angel Food Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lemon Angel Food Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lemon angel food cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Angel Food Cake:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of egg whites about 10 to 12 eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream of tartar.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of cake flour.
Instructions to make Lemon Angel Food Cake:
- Preheat 350.
- Food process sugar until super fine. Sift half of the sugar with salt and cake flour. Set remaining sugar aside to be added to whites..
- Combine egg whites (room temp), vanilla, cream of tartar, lemon zest. Stir on med high speed until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Reduce speed and add remaining sugar until just combined..
- Gradually sprinkle in cake flour and hand fold into the mixture a little at a time. Don't over mix..
- SPOON batter into a 9 or 10 inch ungreased tube pan and bee for 35 minutes until top is golden brown and springs back when touched..
- Cool Completely..
- Lemon Glaze — combine 1 cup confectioners sugar and 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lemon angel food cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!