Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon bundt cake with lemon icing. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lemon bundt cake with lemon icing using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing:
- Take of Lemon cake.
- Get 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 – 2 cups granulated sugar, to taste.
- Make ready 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Take 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon zest (optional).
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Lemon icing.
- Take 2 cups of powdered sugar, sifted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing:
- Grease and dust with flour a 8 – 10 cup capacity bundt pan..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugar and salt and beat with an electric mixer until well combined and light and fluffy..
- Next, add in the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition..
- After, add in the lemon zest and juice and vanilla and beat again to combine..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder..
- Add in half of the dry ingredients into the wet and beat to combine. Add in the milk and beat again..
- Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and beat to combine..
- Now, with a spatula mix to make sure everything is well combined (Do not overmix)..
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 50 minutes..
- When done, take it out and cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring..
- To make the icing, combine both ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly to combine making sure there are no lumps..
- Let the cake cool completely and pour over the icing. Serve and Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food lemon bundt cake with lemon icing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!