Chicken and Watercress Sesame Salad.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken and watercress sesame salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Watercress Sesame Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken and Watercress Sesame Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and watercress sesame salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Watercress Sesame Salad:
- Take 350-400 g of chicken breast or thigh fillet.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sake.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of stem celery.
- Get 130 g of water cress.
- Prepare 0.5 bunch of spring onion.
- Make ready 10 g of ginger.
- Prepare of fresh coriander (optional).
- Prepare 50 ml of ponzu (or mix soy sauce, vinegar and lemon).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of roasted sesame oil.
Steps to make Chicken and Watercress Sesame Salad:
- Poke the chicken fillet with a folk, sprinkle salt and sake and steam for 15 minutes (or until done). Slice or shred and place in a salad bowl..
- Slice the celery thinly, about 5cm in length, wash and spin the water cress. Chop the spring onion in 0.5 cm width and the ginger very finely. Set all in the salad bowl on top of the chicken..
- Pour ponzu (or mixture of 2tbsp soy sauce, 1tbsp rice vinegar, 1tsp lemon juice) on the salad. Heat the roasted sesame oil in a small pan till sizzling hot and pour it in too. Toss and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken and watercress sesame salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!