Pan-steamed Chicken Brest with Sweet Garlic Sesame Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pan-steamed chicken brest with sweet garlic sesame sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan-steamed Chicken Brest with Sweet Garlic Sesame Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pan-steamed Chicken Brest with Sweet Garlic Sesame Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pan-steamed chicken brest with sweet garlic sesame sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-steamed Chicken Brest with Sweet Garlic Sesame Sauce:
- Take 2 of skinless Chicken Breast Fillets *about 600g.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1 of thick Spring Onion *cut to 5cm.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *thinly sliced.
- Get 1/4 cup of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Get of Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
Steps to make Pan-steamed Chicken Brest with Sweet Garlic Sesame Sauce:
- Use a frying pan with a fitting lid. Smaller frying pan is better. Saucepan can be used if 2 Chicken Fillets can fit in..
- Sprinkle Salt over the Chicken Fillets and rub them well. Set aside for 30 minutes..
- In a frying pan, arrange Spring Onion and Ginger, add Sake and Water, then place Chicken Fillets on the vegetables..
- Cover with a lid. Bring to the boil over medium heat, and cook for 5 minutes. Turn over the Chicken Fillets, add a little bit more Water if required, and cook 2 to 3 more minutes. Then allow to cool in the pan with the lid on..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients to make sauce. *Note: You may wish to add some Chilli..
- When the Chicken Fillets are cooled enough to handle, slice them and arrange in a serving plate. Do not waste the Spring Onion. Pour the sauce over and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pan-steamed chicken brest with sweet garlic sesame sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!