Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Sesame Chicken
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sesame chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sesame Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sesame Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sesame chicken using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sesame Chicken:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unbleached flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/9 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into medium sized pieces.
- Get 1/4 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce, use less if you have a sensitivity to salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dark sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds, toasted.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped fresh scallions (both green and white).
Steps to make Sesame Chicken:
- In a gallon-size plastic bag, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake well to coat. Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and warm over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skilllet and cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minute, or until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate. Reduce heat to medium. Combine soy sauce and sugar in skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves, about 1 to 2 minutes max. Add oil and sesame seeds. Add chicken and scallion. Toss and serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sesame chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!