How to Prepare Quick Healthy Sesame Chicken with Broccoli
Healthy Sesame Chicken with Broccoli.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy sesame chicken with broccoli. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Sesame Chicken with Broccoli is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Healthy Sesame Chicken with Broccoli is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy sesame chicken with broccoli using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Sesame Chicken with Broccoli:
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of large egg white.
- Take 2 T of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 t of sea salt.
- Get 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed.
- Take 2 T of vegetable or coconut oil, divided.
- Take 1 of red pepper, seeded and diced.
- Take 2 of scallions, white and green parts, separated, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Make ready 3 T of tamari.
- Take 1 t of sesame oil.
- Take 3 T of honey.
- Make ready 2 T of sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Healthy Sesame Chicken with Broccoli:
- In large wok or skillet, cover broccoli with 2 cups water. Bring to simmer over high heat. Reduce to medium. Cover and cook until vibrant green and tender (1-2 min). Drain. Rinse and dry the skillet..
- Whisk together egg white, cornstarch, and salt in large mixing bowl until smooth. Add chicken and toss to combine..
- Heat 1 T oil in cleaned skillet over high heat. When hot, add chicken in an even layer. Cook until golden brown on the first side, about 2 minutes. Then stir until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes more. Transfer to bowl and set aside..
- Add remaining oil. Stir fry peppers and scallion until lightly charred (2 min). Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant (1 min). Add chicken back to the pan, along with tamari, sesame oil, honey and sesame seeds. Simmer until sauce has thickened (2 min). Stir in broccoli and green scallions..
- Serve over rice..
- If the chicken sticks to the pan, add additional 1/2 c of water or chicken stock to help deglaze the pan..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy sesame chicken with broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!