How to Make Perfect Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Sticks
Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Sticks.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, teriyaki sesame chicken sticks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Sticks is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Sticks is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have teriyaki sesame chicken sticks using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Sticks:
- Make ready of Chicken breast.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Sake.
- Prepare of Katakuriko.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Make ready of Oyster sauce.
- Get of Honey.
- Prepare of approx. 1 teaspoon Juice from grating ginger.
- Prepare of approx. 2 tablespoons White toasted sesame seeds.
- Get of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Sticks:
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast, and slice the meat into 1 cm wide strips. Rub in a small amount of salt and sake and set it aside..
- Coat the chicken from Step 1 thinly and evenly with katakuriko. Deep fry in 180℃ vegetable oil. When done, place onto a sheet of paper towel to drain the excess oil..
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the soy sauce, honey, and oyster sauce and reduce until thick. Turn the heat off, and mix in the juice from grating ginger. Then add the chicken from Step 2 and coat it with the sauce. Finally add the white toasted sesame seeds, and toss everything together to finish..
- Someone advised me that the sauce may harden if overcooked since you're using a decent amount of honey. Maybe that's something to keep in mind..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food teriyaki sesame chicken sticks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!