Recipe of Perfect Pizza Fondue
Pizza Fondue. Pizza Fondue. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Best served with breadsticks, crackers. or even an actual pie, for pizza-on-pizza deliciousness. Place in fondue pot and serve with toasted cubes of French bread.
This Pizza Fondue will keep warm in your slow cooker as long as you need it to… but it won't last long! Packed with meat and cheese, it's pizza on a spoon! Pizza Fondue, cheesy pizza "fondue", Holiday Fondue, etc.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pizza fondue. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pizza Fondue is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pizza Fondue is something that I have loved my whole life.
Pizza Fondue. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Best served with breadsticks, crackers. or even an actual pie, for pizza-on-pizza deliciousness. Place in fondue pot and serve with toasted cubes of French bread.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pizza fondue using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Fondue:
- Take 2 tablespoon of olive oil or butter.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of carom seeds – ajwain.
- Get 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- Get 3-4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Make ready 3 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup Salt to taste.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar optional.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of cheese spread.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of grated process cheese.
- Get 1 tablespoon of grated pizza cheese To serve with: Salty biscuits.
- Prepare of Digestive biscuits Bread – roasted Breadsticks.
Some of the recipes other cooks are looking at right now Love pizza? This fondue dip is for you, with tomato, melted cheese and pepperoni. If you like pizza, you'll love this pizza fondue! This easy hot and cheesy dip is fun for the whole family!
Steps to make Pizza Fondue:
- In a pan heat oil and add carom seeds, add onion and capsicum to it and saute for 2 minutes..
- After that add tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. When tomatoes are cooked add spices and tomato ketchup. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. At last add cheese spread and cook for 1 minute at medium flame. Mix well..
- Transfer fondue in fondue pot and spread process and pizza cheese over it. Sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano..
- Let it cool at room temperature and crush to a semi-smooth paste..
- Serve hot Pizza Fondue with salty biscuits, multi-grain biscuits roasted bread fingers and bread sticks..
- Even butter roasted mini pizza base also can be served with this delicious recipe..
At the center of the festivities was this Pizza Fondue. I thought it was absolutely incredible. Be the first to rate & review! Pizza Fondue. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pizza Fondue Recipe with Noodles and Bread for dipping!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pizza fondue recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!