Twisted Pizza BreadSticks #4WeekChallenge. You will love these pizza breadsticks made with frozen bread dough. These little sticks of heaven are made using frozen bread dough and are pretty easy and very fun to make. Suggestions for serving twisted pizza breadsticks.
Calling all pizza-lovers, this recipe is something you definitely need to try at least once! Twisted pizza breadsticks are the perfect party snack if you're entertaining. CATEGORIES: Breads, Other Breads, Small Bites, Yeast Breads.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, twisted pizza breadsticks #4weekchallenge. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Twisted Pizza BreadSticks #4WeekChallenge is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Twisted Pizza BreadSticks #4WeekChallenge is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
You will love these pizza breadsticks made with frozen bread dough. These little sticks of heaven are made using frozen bread dough and are pretty easy and very fun to make. Suggestions for serving twisted pizza breadsticks.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have twisted pizza breadsticks #4weekchallenge using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Twisted Pizza BreadSticks #4WeekChallenge:
- Get 1 kg of Previously made bread dough. About.
- Make ready 350 ml of home made pizza sauce.
- Get of Chicken, Sausage, pepperonis or other topping of your choice.
- Make ready 250 gm of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 120 gm of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare To taste of Seasoning eg basil Oregano, Parsley n Thyme -.
These easy homemade breadsticks are guaranteed to help you win friends and influence people! Delicious twisted pizza breadsticks with pepperoni and parmesan. Serve the dish with your favorite sauce. It seems to be a great option for a quick and satisfying snack.
Steps to make Twisted Pizza BreadSticks #4WeekChallenge:
- Roll each loaf of dough to a ½” thick rectangle on a well-floured surface.
- Spread about 3 tbsp. pizza sauce over one rectangle of dough. You only want enough to just coat the surface or else it will be really messy when you get to the twisting step..
- Sprinkle about ½ cup of the Toppings and 1 cup mozzarella over the sauce, and arrange the other rectangle dough over the top..
- Press the top dough down evenly, and then slice the dough into strips about 1½” wide. Carefully twist each strip of dough, and place the breadsticks on two baking sheets lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Sprinkle parmesan and Italian seasoning over the top of the twisted sticks..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until tops are golden brown..
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce, and enjoy!.
Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much. Use frozen bread dough as a recipe shortcut! SivutJulkisuuden henkilöBloggaajaThe Weary Chef – Easy RecipesVideotTwisted Pizza Breadsticks. Slice the 'pizza sandwich' into breadstick strips then twist the strips into pretty braids before brushing and baking.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food twisted pizza breadsticks #4weekchallenge recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!