Easiest Way to Make Speedy 🥖Grissini 🥖 (Italian Breadsticks)
🥖Grissini 🥖 (Italian Breadsticks).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, 🥖grissini 🥖 (italian breadsticks). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🥖Grissini 🥖 (Italian Breadsticks) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. 🥖Grissini 🥖 (Italian Breadsticks) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 🥖grissini 🥖 (italian breadsticks) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🥖Grissini 🥖 (Italian Breadsticks):
- Make ready 225 g (8 oz) of strong white flour.
- Prepare 135 ml (4 1/2 fl oz) of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 of &1/2 tsp salt.
- Get 1 of &1/2 tsp dried yeast.
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Olive oil for brushing.
Steps to make 🥖Grissini 🥖 (Italian Breadsticks):
- Mix the yeast with the water and leave for 10 minutes to allow the yeast to activate. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl..
- Make a well in the centre and add in the yeast/water and the olive oil. Mix to a soft, slightly sticky dough. Knead the dough on a floured surface for about 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. (Add the parmesan into the dough and knead it in if using)..
- Roll the dough out to about 15cm x 20cm (6"x 8") on a floured surface. Brush with olive oil, cover and leave to double in bulk (about 1 hour). Cut the dough in half across the shorter length, then cut each half into 10 strips..
- Stretch and roll each piece of dough to about 30cm (12") long and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. When the baking sheet is full brush each piece of dough with olive oil. Leave the baking sheet in a warm place, uncovered, for about 15 minutes for the dough to rise a little again..
- Bake the grissini at 200°C (392°F) for between 10 and 15 minutes until the grissini are slightly brown. Place on a wire rack to cool..
- #Notes: You'll probably need two baking sheets for the grissini..
- The bread should crunch when you bite into it. If it doesn't, simply return the grissini to the oven for a few more minutes. Apart from changing the herbs you can also roll the breadsticks in sesame seeds before baking. Delicious!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 🥖grissini 🥖 (italian breadsticks) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!