Simple Way to Prepare Quick Artichoke Chili Dip
Artichoke Chili Dip.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, artichoke chili dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Artichoke Chili Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Artichoke Chili Dip is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have artichoke chili dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Artichoke Chili Dip:
- Take 14 oz of can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of can green chili peppers, rinsed, seeded, and chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of Tortilla chips.
- Take 1 of Breadsticks.
Steps to make Artichoke Chili Dip:
- Combine the artichoke hearts and chili peppers.
- Add cheese and mayonnaise.
- Turn mixture into an 8" baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20m or until heated through.
- Serve warm in ceramic bowl with tortilla chips and breadsticks.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food artichoke chili dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!