Steps to Make Homemade Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Quick oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of Shortening.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Soft together flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and nut meg.
- Mash together sugar and shortening; beat until light and fluffy..
- Add egg, banana, vanilla and oil. Mix well..
- Add dry ingredients and mix until they are no longer dry. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto greased baking sheet and bake for 10-13 minutes or until the edges are brown..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!