Recipe of Award-winning Cinnamon Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies
Cinnamon Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cinnamon Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies:
- Get 2 stick of softed butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- Make ready 1 2/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Cinnamon Chocolate chip Oatmeal Cookies:
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, beat the butter, the granulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla..
- Combine the flour with the baking soda and ground cinnamon. Add to the butter mixture. Then stir in the oats and the chocolate chips..
- Place teaspoons of the cookie batter unto a ungreased cookie sheet. And bake for 10 to 13 minutes until they are golden brown..
- Cool for 1 minute and then transfer them to a cooling wire rack..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cinnamon chocolate chip oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!