How to Make Favorite Banana Walnut Bread
Banana Walnut Bread.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, banana walnut bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Walnut Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Banana Walnut Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have banana walnut bread using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Walnut Bread:
- Take 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar(or less).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Get 1/1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk (use as required).
- Take 1 handful of Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready 1 Handful of walnuts chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Banana Walnut Bread:
- Mash the bananas with a fork. Now in a blender, cream sugar and oil together..
- Add banana purée too with this. Add vanilla essence. Add milk too. Keep the wet mixture aside..
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl..
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture The batter will be thick..
- Include walnuts and chocolate chips keeping a few for the top layer..
- Butter the baking pan and pour in the mixture Bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees..
- Check with a skewer taste and let it cool. Take out from the dish when banana bread is completely cooled..
- Enjoy the delicious banana bread with coffee or tea..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banana walnut bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!