Steps to Prepare Speedy Chocolate banana bread
Chocolate banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract.
If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. featured in Sweet VS Savoury Bread Recipes. We've all been baking banana bread lately, right?
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate banana bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate banana bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate banana bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate banana bread:
- Make ready 120 ml of milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 of medium bananas.
- Prepare 100 gm of melted butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 250 gms of maida.
- Take 30 gms of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 200 gms of powder sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 50 gms of chocolate chunks.
- Prepare 25 gms of Chopped Almonds.
- Take 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
It's been good, but it's gotten, well, just a tad routine. Mary Berry's banana bread recipe is small, but perfectly formed and loaded with chocolate chips. You can double this classic loaf cake recipe if you have lots of bananas to use up. Think about everything you love about banana bread, then add chocolate.
Steps to make Chocolate banana bread:
- On a plate take all the ingredients and ready..
- Add lime juice to milk and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Mash the banana with a fork and add melted butter vanilla essence and milk mixture and mix well and keep aside..
- Take another bowl add melted butter,cocoa powder,sugar, baking powder and baking soda and mix it well.
- Once mixed properly the dry ingredients to add the milk mixture and use the cut and fold method to mix the mixture then add chocolate chunks and Almonds.
- Mix the batter properly and the 9-inch loaf pan greased with butter and parchment paper at the bottom and put in the batter and garnish with chocolate chips ion top..
- Bake this in the preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 60 minutes…
- Once the banana bread cool down to room temperature with the help of knife take out from the tin and remove the parchment paper sliced bread with help of the knife.
- Chocolate banana bread is ready. It is very delicious. Serve with the bread with tea or coffee..
As with all banana bread recipes, be sure to use very ripe bananas that are soft and covered with dark spots. Double chocolate paleo banana bread bars made with almond flour and coconut flour. My Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is always a hit. I like to use whole wheat flour instead of This Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread recipe is actually adapted from my original Vegan Banana. Chocolate Banana Bread is a bread made from mashed bananas.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!