Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Whole Wheat Chocolate Banana Bread
Whole Wheat Chocolate Banana Bread.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, whole wheat chocolate banana bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whole Wheat Chocolate Banana Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Whole Wheat Chocolate Banana Bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook whole wheat chocolate banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Chocolate Banana Bread:
- Make ready of For the Bread.
- Make ready 1 1/2 of Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 2 of Ripe Mashed Bananas.
- Take 2 of Egg Whites.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- Get 1/3 cup of Oats.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready 1 of *Optional: Favorite granola mix.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Chocolate Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add bananas, egg whites, and Greek yogurt. *Do not over mix.
- Spray loaf or muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- *Optional: Sprinkle top with favorite granola mix.
- Put in oven for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick come out clean.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food whole wheat chocolate banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!