How to Make Perfect Banana Bread Pudding
Banana Bread Pudding.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, banana bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Banana Bread Pudding is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread Pudding:
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of Old Muffin bread (ie Banana Bread).
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 3 of Eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of Toppings: ie Banana, Chocolate, Almonds.
Instructions to make Banana Bread Pudding:
- Pretty heat oven to 350.
- Break up stale muffin bread into small pieces and lay evenly in loaf pan.
- Melt butter and drizzle over bread in pan.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and wisk in sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until completely blended..
- Then wisk in milk slowly and drizzle over bread in pan..
- Use fork to make sure all of bread is soaking in mixture. Then choose toppings. I put sliced banana, grated almonds and grated bittersweet chocolate on..
- Cook for 45 mins or until spongy. Let cool and serve with powdered sugar or chocolate sause on top! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!