Recipe of Award-winning Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread
Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread. Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper.. Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. Whole wheat flour lends a nuttiness to the cake, but feel free to replace it with more all-purpose if that's what you have on hand.
Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose, only when those last three bananas are almost black. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake. Piping hot and golden brown, with crispy edges.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pancake mix black chocolate banana bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper.. Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. Whole wheat flour lends a nuttiness to the cake, but feel free to replace it with more all-purpose if that's what you have on hand.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pancake mix black chocolate banana bread using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread:
- Get 130 grams of ★Pancake mix.
- Make ready 20 grams of ★Black cocoa.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Dark chocolate (I used Meiji Black chocolate).
- Get 50 ml of ☆Milk.
- Get 2 of Eggs (L).
- Take 70 grams of Margarine.
- Make ready 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- Get 30 grams of Mixed dried fruits.
Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. After a while both want something more—a merging of wills, a commitment! Chocolate Banana Pancake are BIG hit with my kids, they got this as an after school snack and loved the idea of a pancake taco!
Instructions to make Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread:
- Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper..
- Leave the margarine, eggs and milk at room temperature. Combine the ★ ingredients..
- Chop the bananas and put in a heat resistant dish. Microwave for 50 seconds~1 minute at 600W☆, then mash well with a fork..
- If you are using fully ripened bananas, you don't need to microwave in Step 3. Just mash with a fork..
- Put ☆ ingredients in a heat resistant bowl and microwave for 30~40 seconds at 600W..
- When the chocolate starts melting, mix with the milk really well and cool down the mixture slightly. Be careful not to let it boil over or heat too much!.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200℃..
- Using a whisk, put softened margarine and sugar into a bowl, mix until white..
- Add eggs one at a time, whisking well between additions..
- Whisk until the mixture is creamy, then add mashed banana (Step 3). The mixture may separate as shown in this photo, but it's ok..
- Sift in the ★ ingredients in 2~3 batches, mixing well between additions..
- Using a rubber spatula. Add dried fruits and mix together lightly..
- Add the chocolate mixture (Step 6) little by little, turning the bowl and mix with the rubber spatula from the bottom to blend. ※Do not over mix!.
- Pour in the dough, drop the mold slightly onto a kitchen surface to remove air bubbles☆. Turn down the oven temperature to 350°F/180℃, bake for 50 minutes..
- Cover the cake with aluminum foil if it looks like it will burn..
- It's done if the bamboo skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean! Let it cool down on a cake cooling rack..
- This cake will taste even better if you leave it for half a day or overnight. Keep it in the fridge in the hot season..
- I used the Meiji Black chocolate..
Chocolate and banana really go well together and who can resist that topped with a drizzle of melted peanut butter… Chocolate Mix: Almond Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Cocoa, Arrowroot Powder, Organic Coconut Flour, Baking Soda, Sea Salt. Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt Whisk with a fork to combine. Mix in the milk and vanilla extract. Pour the banana mixture and melted Thank you so much! I can't wait to try the chocolate cake.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pancake mix black chocolate banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!