Recipe of Award-winning Chocolate chip banana bread
Chocolate chip banana bread. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is wonderfully moist and loaded with ripe bananas and melty morsels of chocolate chips. This banana chocolate chip bread is a real treat. This post may contain affiliate links.
Soft Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Unfortunately, gluten-free and vegan bakes have received the un-fair (in my opinion) reputation of being dry and crumbly. However, as you'll hopefully see with this recipe – that couldn't be further from the truth and is something I strive to always avoid.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate chip banana bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate chip banana bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate chip banana bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is wonderfully moist and loaded with ripe bananas and melty morsels of chocolate chips. This banana chocolate chip bread is a real treat. This post may contain affiliate links.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chip banana bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip banana bread:
- Get 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 cup of mashed bananas.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread should be everyone's comfort food! On their own, chocolate and banana are delicious — but pair them together and they become something magical! The super sweetness of the very ripe bananas is toned down by the bitterness of the dark chocolate. With a couple of basic pantry ingredients and a few 'way-past-prime' bananas, you can make this exceptional quick bread with deep banana flavor and a lovely light, moist texture.
Instructions to make Chocolate chip banana bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Butter a loaf pan. Place parchment paper at the bottom so you can remove the loaf easily..
- Cream the butter. Then add sugar until they are smoothly combined..
- Add eggs and mix well with a standing mixer or a hand mixer..
- Add vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add this to the butter mixture..
- Add bananas and sour cream. Lastly, add chocolate chips..
- Put mixture in baking pan and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and poke some holes with a knife so it can cool from the center. Pass the back of the knife all around the edges so it is not stick to the pan..
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes, then remove from the pan and let it cool until it is at room temperature..
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is simple, quick and easy recipe for super moist and flavorful homemade banana bread. No mixer required, just a few simple ingredients and a five minutes of prep time!!! My chocolate chip banana bread is so dense and moist on the inside, and the top bakes-up perfectly golden on top. Be sure to save a few of your mini chocolate chips to sprinkle all over the top of the bread, as this will give it a very pretty finish on top. I've also found that sprinkling some granulated.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!