Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is wonderfully moist and loaded with ripe bananas and melty morsels of chocolate chips. Classic Banana Bread is on the regular rotation at our house but when we're craving chocolate, we make this Chocolate Banana Bread. My Favorite Banana Bread Recipe- I've tried many basic banana bread recipes and I can happily admit that this one is my very favorite.
It's been good, but it's gotten, well, just a tad routine. In fact, it's probably making you go just a liiiittle bananas yourself! Banana bread is very easy to make, so this will be quick and fun.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, dark chocolate chip banana bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is wonderfully moist and loaded with ripe bananas and melty morsels of chocolate chips. Classic Banana Bread is on the regular rotation at our house but when we're craving chocolate, we make this Chocolate Banana Bread. My Favorite Banana Bread Recipe- I've tried many basic banana bread recipes and I can happily admit that this one is my very favorite.
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dark chocolate chip banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Get 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 of very ripe bananas (medium to large).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or light olive oil).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of (heaping) dark chocolate chips.
So of course when I set out to make banana bread, I have to have those dark chocolate pieces in there. Mine is a little denser and more cake-like, which I prefer so that you can take it with you as an on-the-go breakfast or snack..butter-chocolate chip banana bread, zucchini-banana bread, ultimate banana bread, and yet, I still can't pass up a banana bread recipe when I see one. The dark chocolate cuts the sweetness of the bananas and the walnuts give the bread a toasty crunch… a perfect combination of flavors and. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread should be everyone's comfort food!
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining..
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!.
On their own, chocolate and banana are delicious — but pair them The super sweetness of the very ripe bananas is toned down by the bitterness of the dark chocolate. Every bite of this homemade chocolate chip banana bread. If the top of the loaf is becoming too dark before it's baked through, loosely cover with foil. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – an exceptional, easy quick bread with deep banana flavor and a There's something almost magical about Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. You may need to bake the.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dark chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!