Recipe of Speedy Chocolate banana bread
Chocolate banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract.
If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. featured in Sweet VS Savoury Bread Recipes. We've all been baking banana bread lately, right?
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate banana bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract.
Chocolate banana bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate banana bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate banana bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate banana bread:
- Take of A. Dry ingredients.
- Make ready 175 grams of (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted.
- Make ready 40 grams (1/2 cup) of cocoa powder -sifted.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- Get 60 grams (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- Make ready 40 grams (1/4 cup) of caster sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get of B. Wet ingredients.
- Get 2 of overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- Get 115 grams (1/2 cup) of or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 of large eggs – at room temperature.
- Take 60 ml (1/4 cup) of milk – at room temperature.
- Take of Other.
- Prepare 75 grams (1/2 cup) of chocolate chips.
It's been good, but it's gotten, well, just a tad routine. Mary Berry's banana bread recipe is small, but perfectly formed and loaded with chocolate chips. You can double this classic loaf cake recipe if you have lots of bananas to use up. Think about everything you love about banana bread, then add chocolate.
Steps to make Chocolate banana bread:
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
As with all banana bread recipes, be sure to use very ripe bananas that are soft and covered with dark spots. Double chocolate paleo banana bread bars made with almond flour and coconut flour. My Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is always a hit. I like to use whole wheat flour instead of This Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread recipe is actually adapted from my original Vegan Banana. Chocolate Banana Bread is a bread made from mashed bananas.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!