Simple Way to Prepare Quick Chorizo butternut squash casserole
Chorizo butternut squash casserole. This Breakfast Casserole with Chorizo, Bacon and Butternut Squash is easy and amazing! What better way to start the day? So here is yet another breakfast casserole!
This butternut squash casserole is a perfect side dish for Thanksgiving or any fall dinner! Roasted squash, leeks, and herbs fill it with delicious flavor. This butternut squash casserole recipe is a veggie-fied version of my favorite Thanksgiving food: stuffing!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chorizo butternut squash casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Breakfast Casserole with Chorizo, Bacon and Butternut Squash is easy and amazing! What better way to start the day? So here is yet another breakfast casserole!
Chorizo butternut squash casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chorizo butternut squash casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chorizo butternut squash casserole using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo butternut squash casserole:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chorizo.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of butternut squash.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Get 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
Our easy butternut squash casserole is just one example that helps us devour a healthy vegetable quickly and easily. Another great reason to love this casserole is because it's perfect for holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas or anytime you want a warm baked squash dish to come out of the oven to. The ultimate savory Butternut Squash Casserole with Parmesan-creamed kale, nutty Gruyere cheese, and a toasted walnut-sourdough topping. This stunning side dish will be the hit of your next holiday gathering.
Steps to make Chorizo butternut squash casserole:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Peel and dice the squash. Remove the seeds..
- melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion and squash. Cook till tender add salt and pepper..
- Break up the chorizo. Add to squash. Cook till done..
- Beat the eggs add salt, and milk. Mix well..
- Add squash, chorizo mixture to an oven safe dish. Add baking powder to egg mixture and pour over squash mixtue mixing well..
- Add cheese on top bake in oven 35-40 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes covered..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This post is sponsored by Staub, who I'm incredibly excited to be partnering with this year. My butternut squash casserole is warming and cozy, filled with fall colors and lots of earthy flavors. Prepared with cubed and roasted butternut squash and apples that are layered with sweet sausage, caramelized fennel and onions, plus a sprinkle of melted Gruyere cheese, this festive dish is the. Stir in chorizo and season with salt. Squeeze a lime wedge over and top with cilantro.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chorizo butternut squash casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!