Cheesy Squash Casserole. A creamy and cheesy casserole with summer squash, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms and a buttery cracker crumb topping. It is so cheesy and yummy that you almost forget you're eating vegetables. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Deliciously cheesy spaghetti squash casserole makes a wonderful side dish. Made with squash, sour cream, and cheddar, it's actually substantial and filling enough to serve as a meatless main course. This Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole is loaded with cheese, fresh sage, and roasted red peppers.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy squash casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Squash Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Squash Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
A creamy and cheesy casserole with summer squash, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms and a buttery cracker crumb topping. It is so cheesy and yummy that you almost forget you're eating vegetables. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy squash casserole using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Squash Casserole:
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Take 6 of medium yellow squash, thinly sliced and cubed.
- Make ready 1 of large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 2 of large tomatoes, sliced and cubed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 bag of Cheez-it crackers, crushed medium to fine.
This vegetarian casserole makes a rich, decadent main dish or the perfect vegetarian. We never really knew that stuffing mix should be a casserole mainstay, but hey, you learn something new every day. Using fresh yellow squash, colorful zucchini, an easy cream sauce, and plenty of cheese, this Cheesy Zucchini and Squash Casserole feeds a houseful and tastes just like dinner at Grandma's. Now, I've shared a squash casserole recipe with y'all before, but I figure you can never have too much of a good thing, so here's another!
Instructions to make Cheesy Squash Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the squash, tomatoes, onion and butter until soft. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan, cheddar and sour cream. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Place in the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the cracker crumbs evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly..
When I was a little girl, we traveled cross-country every summer to visit my Grandma Montgomery in West Virginia. Be the first to rate & review! Enjoy all the flavor of savory squash casserole without the guilt! Reviewer Kim writes, "We used this in place of my. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy squash casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!