Chicken Francese, My Version. Chicken Francese, or Francaise, that most wonderfully delicious pounded chicken cutlet that too often is overcooked, made too thick and way over sauced. OK, maybe some of that is my personal preference. I'll concede that on the sauce part.
If you can make chicken This version includes lemon slices browned in butter, which are pretty and tasty but entirely optional. Although the name suggests that it's a French. I often order Chicken Francese (also known as Chicken Française) when I go to my favorite Italian restaurant.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken francese, my version. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Francese, My Version is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Francese, My Version is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Chicken Francese, or Francaise, that most wonderfully delicious pounded chicken cutlet that too often is overcooked, made too thick and way over sauced. OK, maybe some of that is my personal preference. I'll concede that on the sauce part.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken francese, my version using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Francese, My Version:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded 1/4 inche thick.
- Get 3 large of eggs, beaten in a bowl with 3 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, combine well..
- Make ready 1/2 cup of flour seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, and salt to taste..
- Make ready 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Take 4 of green onions, thin sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- Get 1 of lemon, sliced for garnish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, more if needed for cooking.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cold butter cut into cubes and tossed with the extra seasoned flour.
Sadly, my favorite Italian restaurant isn't in the country I live in, so I sometimes have to make do and make my own version of this dish. Our Chicken Francese recipe is an authentic Italian American classic version. Chicken Francese,on the other hand, was a welcome slice of familiarity to my fresh-off-the-boat mom, who found herself in a diner one day, scanned the menu, saw that the Chicken Francese was served with. Chicken Francese is a classic Italian-American recipe of golden crusted chicken breasts in a rich, savory lemon-wine sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken Francese, My Version:
- in a large saute pan heat oil. Toss chicken with flour mixture, shaking off excess, dip in egg mixture let excess drip off, add to hot oil cook until golden abour 2 minutes on each side. Don't crowd chicken, cook in batches removing as done to a plate..
- Into same skillet add garlic and green onions, then add wine and deglaze pan and reduce until wine is almost gone. Add chicken broth, lemon juice, red hot, parsley and pepper and salt to taste. Bring sauce to a boil add flour dusted butter cubes and whisk until mixed in. Turn off heat serve chicken with sauce on a platter garnished with lemon slices..
- Good served with garlic bread and a green salaf.
- Note: I also topped this with roasted parmesan jalapenos. I tossed sliced fresh jalapenos with olive oil and parmesan cheese roasted them on a foil lined pan til golden about 10 to 15 minutes at 425. This is optional!.
Chicken Francese has all the elements you want for a fast, healthy and delicious dinner. And you won't believe how easy it is to prepare! Tyler Florence's Chicken Francese recipe from Food Network is similar to veal piccata: a lemony, sauteed chicken cutlet finished with a smooth white wine sauce. Chicken Francese (francaise) is an amazing Italian-American dish. The recipe consists of really thin chicken cutlets that are floured, egg washed, and.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken francese, my version recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!