Easiest Way to Make Favorite Fully Loaded Nachos
Fully Loaded Nachos.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fully loaded nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fully Loaded Nachos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fully Loaded Nachos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fully loaded nachos using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fully Loaded Nachos:
- Prepare 1 bag of Sour cream Doritos (green colour bag).
- Prepare As needed of Nandos Bushveld Sauce.
- Take As needed of Nandos Bushveld Sauce.
- Take of Pnp peri-peri garlic sauce.
- Prepare of Steers barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- Get of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 of lettuce, head, shredded.
- Take 100 g of grated cheese.
- Get 500 g of chips.
- Take of Chicken marinade.
- Take 500 g of cubed chicken.
- Get To taste of Aminas tikka marinade.
- Get To taste of tomato sauce.
- Take To taste of sweet chilli sauce.
Instructions to make Fully Loaded Nachos:
- Marinate the cubed chicken in Aminas tikka marinade, tomato sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Cook the chicken first but don't dry the chicken out. Make it a thick saucy chicken and let cool down so it won't make the Doritos soft. Grate your cheese and shred your lettuce.
- Fry or bake chips in the oven.
- Put in the oven and grill untill cheese melts and golden in colour Enjoy😉.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fully loaded nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!