Easiest Way to Make Quick Garlic and Rosemary Potato Soup
Garlic and Rosemary Potato Soup. Add a dash of broth, oil, or lemon juice to deglaze the pan, and add the garlic and rosemary. Add the beans, potatoes, and bay leaves. Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
Sprinkle chopped onion and chopped rosemary on top of the potatoes. Peel off dry outsides of garlic bulbs. Stir and bring to a boil.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, garlic and rosemary potato soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Add a dash of broth, oil, or lemon juice to deglaze the pan, and add the garlic and rosemary. Add the beans, potatoes, and bay leaves. Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
Garlic and Rosemary Potato Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Garlic and Rosemary Potato Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook garlic and rosemary potato soup using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic and Rosemary Potato Soup:
- Get of Soup.
- Take 2 pounds of waxy or semi-waxy potato (I use yukon gold).
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can of cannelini beans.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Make ready 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Get 8 of or more gloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 cups of vegetable broth (I sometimes buy prepared broth or use a broth concentrate like Better than Bouillon or Knorr vegetable bouillon).
- Get of Salt and pepper to taste (I use quite a bit of pepper. The amount of salt will depend on what kind of broth you use).
- Make ready of Cashew Cream.
- Take 1/3 cup of raw, unsalted cashews.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of water.
- Prepare of nutritional yeast to taste (I probably use 1/4 cup or more).
Garlic and Rosemary Potato Soup detailed. Chop the potatoes into desired size (I do quarters, or smaller depending on the size of the potato). Try to make them uniform so that they cook at the same speed. Dice the onions and chop the celery, leek, and rosemary.
Steps to make Garlic and Rosemary Potato Soup:
Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large pan. Add the onions, celery, and leek. Add minced garlic, diced potatoes, water (should cover the potatoes) rosemary sprig, bay leaf, salt & pepper. Make sure to get the bay leaf & rosemary out. It gives the soup an incredible creaminess-better, in this case, than cream itself.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food garlic and rosemary potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!