Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Hong Kong style baked pork chop rice
Hong Kong style baked pork chop rice.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hong kong style baked pork chop rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hong Kong style baked pork chop rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hong Kong style baked pork chop rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook hong kong style baked pork chop rice using 22 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hong Kong style baked pork chop rice:
- Prepare 3 of Pork chops.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice, cooked overnight.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Make ready 1 pack of mozzarella strips (250g).
- Take of Marinating sauce for pork chops.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1 tsp of cooking wine.
- Take of For the tomato seasoning sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 4 of tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 150 ml of water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coarse salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch, dissolved in water.
Instructions to make Hong Kong style baked pork chop rice:
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hong kong style baked pork chop rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!