Recipe of Speedy Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Chicken 🐔
Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Chicken 🐔.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot sweet and spicy chicken 🐔. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Chicken 🐔 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Chicken 🐔 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot sweet and spicy chicken 🐔 using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Chicken 🐔:
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless, skinless).
- Get 2 of onions, sliced.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Get 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of honey.
- Take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Get of Water to mix into cornstarch.
Instructions to make Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Chicken 🐔:
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot sweet and spicy chicken 🐔 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!