Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Honey Mustard Cobb Salad
Honey Mustard Cobb Salad. Honey mustard cobb salad comes with a dressing that doubles as a marinade for the chicken. Then, we've got our usual suspects, romaine, tomatoes The perfect summer salad! My honey mustard chicken cobb salad has a little bit of everything!
Assemble lettuce, veggies, and eggs in large bowl. In a large frying pan, add one to two tablespoons olive oil and fry up the diced turkey until crisp, about ten minutes. This Classic Cobb Salad is an incredibly easy meal to put together!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, honey mustard cobb salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey mustard cobb salad comes with a dressing that doubles as a marinade for the chicken. Then, we've got our usual suspects, romaine, tomatoes The perfect summer salad! My honey mustard chicken cobb salad has a little bit of everything!
Honey Mustard Cobb Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Honey Mustard Cobb Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have honey mustard cobb salad using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Cobb Salad:
- Take of Dressing/Marinade:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of smooth and mild Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar), (OPTIONAL — to cut through the sweetness).
- Get 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Get of Salt to season.
- Get 4 of skinless and boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
- Prepare of For Salad:.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced bacon, trimmed of rind and fat.
- Make ready 4 cups of Romaine lettuce leaves, washed.
- Get 1 cup of sliced grape or cherry tomatoes (I use red peppers to substitute).
- Get 1 of large avocado, pitted and sliced.
- Take 1/4 cup of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a red onion, sliced.
Grill up some flavorful, marinated chicken, mix up a simple Honey Mustard Dressing, and It just does. Especially when you marinate it for a few hours first in a honey mustard marinade. It goes perfectly with the flavors in this salad! Like this honey mustard chicken cobb salad are on repeat over here.
Instructions to make Honey Mustard Cobb Salad:
This cobb salad gets the honey mustard flavor from two different components. Here's what you'll need to prepare this chicken cobb salad and honey dijon dressing. In a word, these honey mustard cobb salads are versatile. You can keep the toppings simple or load 'em up. Another versatile thing about this salad is that the honey mustard recipe is both a dressing and a marinade!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food honey mustard cobb salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!