Shakshuka. Shakshouka (Arabic: شكشوكة, also spelled shakshuka or chakchouka) is a Maghrebi dish of eggs poached in a sauce of tomatoes, olive oil, peppers, onion and garlic, commonly spiced with cumin. Shakshuka is a classic Middle Eastern dish where eggs are poached in a spice filled tomato stew. It's perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shakshuka. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shakshouka (Arabic: شكشوكة, also spelled shakshuka or chakchouka) is a Maghrebi dish of eggs poached in a sauce of tomatoes, olive oil, peppers, onion and garlic, commonly spiced with cumin. Shakshuka is a classic Middle Eastern dish where eggs are poached in a spice filled tomato stew. It's perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.
Shakshuka is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shakshuka is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shakshuka using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shakshuka:
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds (zeera).
- Prepare 1 of onion,.
- Get 1 of 1 tomato,.
- Prepare 2 of capsicums chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Take 2 of green chili’s chopped.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of chopped mint & coriander leaves.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Dried parsley leaves to sprinkle and few spring onions for garnishing.
Steps to make Shakshuka:
- Take non-stick pan add in oil then add zeera sauté few seconds then add diced onions & ginger garlic paste sauté until onions are soften now add in the chopped tomatoes, chopped capsicums, red chilli powder,coriander powder mix it.
- Now add salt,tomato paste keep stirring to mix well then add chopped coriander & mint leaves & butter make three parts in gravy further crack eggs in three circles..
- Cover it & cook on low flame burner for around 3-5 minutes off the flame the eggs must be cooked perfectly then sprinkle some dried parsley for seasoning & spring onions..
- Just slice it & serve it hot…!.
- This can be best enjoyed with hot parathas for breakfast meal..!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shakshuka recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!