Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad
Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, greek-style gnocchi salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek-style gnocchi salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad:
- Take 500 g of pack of Gnocchi.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of large garlic clove, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium lemon, zest and juiced.
- Take 15 g of fresh basil, stalks finely chopped and leaves shredded.
- Make ready 80 g of pitted kalamata olives.
- Get 250 g of sweet cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, sliced and cut into half moons.
- Get 1/2 of red onion, finely sliced.
- Make ready 150 g of Greek-style salad cheese, diced.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Greek-Style Gnocchi Salad:
- Boil the gnocchi in a large pan of Salted water for about 3 minutes. Once done drain well, then pat with kitchen paper..
- Next heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add half of the gnocchi and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining gnocchi..
- Return the same pan to a low heat and add the remaining olive oil. Add the garlic, lemon zest and chopped stalks. Cook for 1-2 minutes stirring frequently until its fragrant but not browned..
- Next add the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper then whisk it all together to combine..
- Return the gnocchi to the pan and stir well to coat..
- Tip into a large bowl add the olives, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and cheese..
- Toss gently to mix. Top with the shredded basil leaves and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food greek-style gnocchi salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!