Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread
Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread. Join us this summer on a thrilling food journey, as we travel around Europe and Asia sampling authentic cuisines from different regions. Salads The traditional Greek salad and many more. The best way to serve your traditional Greek souvlaki with pork gyros is nothing other than wrapped in a delicious traditional Greek pita.
Other than Greek Salad, or Tzatziki, or Moussaka… Well, shame on me! I guess I will have to use the excuse that there are soooo These mouthwatering, utterly delicious Greek pork skewers. How to make Greek pork souvlaki.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, greek pork souvlaki with greek salad and flatbread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Join us this summer on a thrilling food journey, as we travel around Europe and Asia sampling authentic cuisines from different regions. Salads The traditional Greek salad and many more. The best way to serve your traditional Greek souvlaki with pork gyros is nothing other than wrapped in a delicious traditional Greek pita.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have greek pork souvlaki with greek salad and flatbread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread:
- Prepare 350 g of Diced pork.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get of Salt and black pepper.
- Make ready of Greek Olive oil.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt.
- Make ready of Flatbread.
- Prepare of Wooden skewers soaked in water.
- Make ready of For the salad: Red onion, mixed olives, tomatoes, feta, cucumber, drizzle of Greek olive oil, sprinkle of Dried Oregano, salt and black pepper.
Marinate the pork: Cube pork steak or fillet/tenderloin (steak will give a juicier, more flavorsome end result) into Pork souvlaki marinated in oregano, rosemary, garlic and lemon then skewered and grilled until golden and juicy is a great easy dinner recipe. Authentic Greek souvlaki marinade recipe for pork skewers with a zippy, vibrant ladolemono dressing to finish the popular street food. Recreate it at home with this authentic souvlaki marinade recipe and zippy ladolemono dressing as a. For a taste of your Greek holiday in your own kitchen, make these quick and easy Pork Souvlaki Kebabs, as seen on the BBC series, Eat Well For Less.
Instructions to make Greek Pork Souvlaki with Greek Salad and Flatbread:
- In a bowl marinade the pork with the dried oregano, fresh rosemary, juice of half a lemon, paprika, yogurt, salt and pepper and a dash of Greek olive oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least a couple of hours..
- Heat fan oven to 180 degrees. Uncover your marinated pork, give it a stir and leave it for 15 minutes at room temperature. Get your pre-soaked skewers and thread the marinated pork on to them, making sure that each piece of pork settles gently against each other to allow it to breathe. Brush on any marinade you have left in the bowl and place in the pre-heated oven turning a couple of times for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked right through..
- In the meantime assemble your Greek salad. Remove the souvlaki from the oven, let it rest for 10 minutes and serve with your Greek Salad and flatbread..
Another take-away fake-away, these pork souvlaki (kebabs) are really simple to make and very tasty. Use any leftover tzatziki in a cheese. This classic Greek favourite is so simple to make. Souvlaki is a Greek speciality: delectably tender meat skewers which have been marinated in a herb, lemon and olive oil mixture. Rigani (Greek oregano) is a stronger, sharper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food greek pork souvlaki with greek salad and flatbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!