Greek Cucumber Salad. Tangy Greek cucumber salad with marinated red onions, tossed in a tzatziki inspired Greek yogurt dressing. It's fresh, creamy, and has a good punch of flavor, and makes a perfect side for all of your. This Cucumber Greek Salad is light and refreshing, and full of healthy ingredients.
This post may contain affiliate links. A quick and easy Greek-inspired salad is ready in twenty minutes with cucumber, kalamata olives, and a homemade dressing. Top with a sprinkling of feta cheese.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, greek cucumber salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Greek Cucumber Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Greek Cucumber Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Tangy Greek cucumber salad with marinated red onions, tossed in a tzatziki inspired Greek yogurt dressing. It's fresh, creamy, and has a good punch of flavor, and makes a perfect side for all of your. This Cucumber Greek Salad is light and refreshing, and full of healthy ingredients.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook greek cucumber salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Cucumber Salad:
- Get 1 of medium sized Cucumber.
- Make ready 1 of medium sized Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek Yogurt/ Regular Homemade Curd (remove excess water).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Keya Salad Seasoning.
- Get 2 tbsp of Keya Oregano.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Make ready as required of Fresh mint leaves and Mint Chutney for garnishing.
Creamy Greek Cucumber Salad Recipe – This light & healthy summer side dish recipe is the perfect addition to any picnic, cookout, or summer block party menu. In Greece, Greek salads do not have lettuce, instead they are made with fresh cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, red onion, oregano, lemon juice, olive oil, and fresh feta – delicious! In Greek Salad Cucumbers, the vinegar is quite pumped-up because there's not much time for the cukes to pick up much flavor otherwise. Serve Greek Salad Cucumbers with grilled steak or chicken.
Steps to make Greek Cucumber Salad:
- In a bowl cut thin slices of cucumber and red onions..
- In a separate bowl add Greek yogurt and Mayonnaise..
- Add olive oil, salad seasoning, oregano, salt and pepper..
- Give it a good mix..
- Add chopped cucumber and onion to yoghurt bowl and give it a good mix. Let it marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Garnish with some fresh mint leaves and Mint Chutney. Your healthy, fresh, creamy and flavorful salad bowl is ready to serve. Enjoy!.
This Cucumber Greek Salad recipe is light and refreshing, and full of healthy ingredients. It's nice to have a fresh side dish to balance everything out, and this Greek Cucumber Salad definitely fits the bill! This easy Greek salad recipe is refreshing & delicious! Made with cucumber, tomatoes, olives This easy Greek salad recipe is our new favorite summer side dish! Radish and Cucumber Salad with a simple sour cream dressing.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food greek cucumber salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!