Simple Way to Make Favorite Greek Garbanzo Bean Salad
Greek Garbanzo Bean Salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, greek garbanzo bean salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Garbanzo Bean Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Greek Garbanzo Bean Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have greek garbanzo bean salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Garbanzo Bean Salad:
- Make ready 30 oz of Canned garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready 4 of Minced garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Crumbled feta cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of Large olives.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of Chopped oregano.
- Make ready 1 of as needed Lemon juice and red wine vinegar.
- Get 2 cup of Elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
Steps to make Greek Garbanzo Bean Salad:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place beans in oven safe dish so that they are in one single layer..
- Toss with olive oil, red pepper flakes, garlic, salt and pepper..
- Place in preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until outside are just turning crisp..
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely..
- Prepare macaroni as directed on box.
- When tender, drain and rinse with cold water. Place into large bowl..
- Add beans, olives, tomatoes, and oregano and corn..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food greek garbanzo bean salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!