Recipe of Award-winning Greek Farfalle Salad
Greek Farfalle Salad.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, greek farfalle salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Greek Farfalle Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Greek Farfalle Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek farfalle salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Farfalle Salad:
- Take 1-6 oz of bag baby spinach.
- Take 1-6 oz of can pitted black olives.
- Make ready 1 of – pint grape tomatoes.
- Make ready 1-16 oz of box farfalle pasta.
- Prepare 1-15 oz of bottle Wishbone Creamy Caesar dressing.
- Make ready 1-8 oz of feta cheese (chunk or crumbled).
Instructions to make Greek Farfalle Salad:
- Boil pasta as directed on box (approx. 12 min), then cool under water, air dry.
- Add all ingredients in large bowl and toss (if cheese is in chunk, manually crumble).
- Best served chilled.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food greek farfalle salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!