Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Greek Salad
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, greek salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Greek Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Salad:
- Take 1/2 of cucumber.
- Take 1/2 of red onion.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 c of cherry tomatoes.
- Take 2 handfuls of arugula.
- Make ready 1/2 c of kalamata olives, pitted.
- Make ready 1/4 c of feta cheese.
- Take 1/4 c of olive oil.
- Prepare of sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Greek Salad:
- Coarsely chop cucumber. Dice red onion and bell pepper. Slice cherry tomatoes in half..
- Combine cut vegetables with arugula and olives in a salad bowl or tupperware. Add salt to taste. Drizzle olive oil over the ingredients and toss..
- Crumble feta and add to salad. Grind pepper over the top of salad and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food greek salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!