Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Greek Pasta Salad
Greek Pasta Salad.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, greek pasta salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Pasta Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Greek Pasta Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek pasta salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Pasta Salad:
- Take 1 cup of uncooked pasta.
- Get 5 small of sweet peppers, chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 large of cucumber, peeled & chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta.
- Get 7 medium of pepperoncini peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kalamata olives.
- Get 1 can of artichoke hearts, quartered.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Greek Pasta Salad:
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Cool. Meanwhile, prep all your veggies, set aside. In a small bowl or jar with a lid; combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt & pepper. Whisk in bowl or put mid on jar and shake vigorously..
- Once pasta is cool enough to handle, place in large bowl with the veggies, cheese, and dressing. Toss the pasta sauce until everything to coated with dressing..
- This makes 5 one cup servings. 246 calories/7 grams of protein per serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food greek pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!