Recipe of Perfect Chocolate Ganache Mousse
Chocolate Ganache Mousse.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate ganache mousse. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Ganache Mousse is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Ganache Mousse is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate ganache mousse using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Ganache Mousse:
- Take 200 ml of whipping cream, 35% fat.
- Take 1/2 cup of dark chocolate ganache.
- Make ready 1 cup of white chocolate ganache.
- Take as needed of cocoa powder for dusting.
- Prepare as needed of chopped chocolate for garnish.
Steps to make Chocolate Ganache Mousse:
- In a chilled bowl, add the chilled whipping cream. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks. Add the leftover chocolate ganache, white chocolate ganache. Gently fold the mixture until well combined. Do not over beat the cream at this stage. If you like add peppermint or any other flavour of your choice. Combine and gently spoon the mixture into shot glasses or small serving cups. Give it a couple of taps for air to escape. Repeat the same until all glasses are filled..
- Chill the mousse preferably overnight or at least 5-6 hours. Using a strainer, dust the mousse with cocoa powder. Garnish with some chopped chocolate/mint/cherry. Serve chilled !! Note – I have used leftover ganache from a cake recipe and hence used 1/2 cup chocolate and 1 cup white chocolate ganache. It can be made with 1 cup chocolate and 1/2 cup white ganache too. Use the measurements for a perfect creamy mousse..
- Video Recipe – https://youtu.be/M08ZHEv9Dw0.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate ganache mousse recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!