Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken marsala. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Marsala is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Marsala is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken marsala using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Marsala:
- Take 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1 & 1/2 pounds).
- Get of All-purpose flour, for dredging.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Make ready 4 ounces of prosciutto, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 8 ounces of crimini or porcini mushrooms, stemmed and halved.
- Get 1/2 cup of sweet Marsala Wine.
- Take 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped flat-leaf parsley.
Steps to make Chicken Marsala:
- Put the chicken breasts side by side on a cutting board and lay a piece of plastic wrap over them; pound with a flatmeat mallet, until they are about 1/4-inch thick. Put some flour in a shallow platter and season with a fair amount of salt and pepper;mix with a fork to distribute evenly..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken marsala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!