Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken marsala. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Marsala is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Marsala is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken marsala using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Marsala:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Make ready 4 of skinless boneless chicken cutlets.
- Prepare 8 oz of presliced white mushrooms.
- Get 4 of thyme sprigs.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of flour.
- Take 2/3 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Marsala wine or dry cooking sherry.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Chicken Marsala:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, add to skillet, and cook until done, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken marsala recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!