Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chicken Lombardy
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken lombardy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Lombardy is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Lombardy is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken lombardy using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lombardy:
- Take 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 6 of boneless/skinless checked breasts.
- Take 1/2 cup of ap flour.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Marsala wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 of chopped green onions.
Instructions to make Chicken Lombardy:
- Cook mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter over med/high heat until tender. Stirring continously. Remove from heat & pan. Set aside..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken lombardy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!