How to Prepare Homemade Chicken Riggi
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken riggi. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Riggi is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Riggi is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken riggi using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Riggi:
- Take 8 ounces of hot italian sausage, casings removed.
- Take 8 ounces of sliced button mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 1/2 pounds of skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces.
- Get 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Prepare 28 ounces of whole tomatoes with juices.
- Get 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of italian sweet peppers, sliced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 of hot pickled red cherry peppers, thin sliced.
- Take 1/4 cup of marsala wine.
- Get 1 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated fresh romano cheese.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 12 ounces of cooked rigatoni pasta.
Instructions to make Chicken Riggi:
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add sausage, breaking it up, add mushrooms, onion, italian seasoning and some black pepper and cook until yegetables are soft.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken riggi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!