Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Marsala Pork Chops with Corn and Bacon
Marsala Pork Chops with Corn and Bacon.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, marsala pork chops with corn and bacon. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Marsala Pork Chops with Corn and Bacon is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Marsala Pork Chops with Corn and Bacon is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook marsala pork chops with corn and bacon using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Marsala Pork Chops with Corn and Bacon:
- Get 4 of fat boneless pork chops.
- Get 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Get 24 oz of chicken stock or broth.
- Make ready 2 of ears of corn, kernels removed and cobs cut into 3" lengths.
- Get 6 piece of bacon or pancetta.
- Make ready 3 of large shallots chopped.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of red chili pepper, deveined, deseeded and chopped.
- Make ready 4 oz of marsala wine.
- Take 2 oz of half and half.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped fresh sage.
- Make ready 1 of handful parsley chopped.
- Make ready 2 of small Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced into 1/2 inch pieces.
Steps to make Marsala Pork Chops with Corn and Bacon:
- Remove pork chops from fridge and season with salt and pepper 30 minutes before cooking..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food marsala pork chops with corn and bacon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!