Recipe of Award-winning Chicken Marsala
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken marsala. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Marsala is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Marsala is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken marsala using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Marsala:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of all purpose flour for coating.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 2 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves- pounded 1/4 inch thick.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Marsala wine.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking sherry.
Steps to make Chicken Marsala:
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper & oregano. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken marsala recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!